Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Too cute to spook!

I had time to play along with this weeks SSSC241 on Monday while I was waiting for a repair man to make an appearance...and yes you did read a bit of 'sarcasm' there!  Anyhow, while I was waiting I made this card.  I did rotate the sketch once to make it work better for me :)


I stamped PI Batty For You onto Bella's Bestest paper with Black Licorice Hybrid ink and coloured her with copics.  I love these little Pure Innocence images - they are just so cute!  I added a bit of Wink of Stella to her bat wings and of course crystal effects on her shoes.
 
 
On the inside I added a strip of the pattern paper and left room to write.
 
 
Here are the copics I used.

 
Have a great week.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  PI Batty For You, Costumed Cuties Sentiments
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid ink, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, Echo Park Happy Halloween
Other:  Fishtail Flags Layers STAX die-namic (MFT), Black Wink of Stella pen, crystal effects

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is too cute!!