Sunday, November 29, 2015

Happy Birthday to my BFF

It was my BFF's birthday this month but I couldn't post her card here on my blog until I'd given it to her - LOL!  The resemblance to Uptown Girl Brittany the Birthday Girl is uncanny - they could be twins!  


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  The paper is BoBunny "Surprise" with a dark purple base.  I added the sentiment that comes with Brittany on a piece of vellum paper that I wrapped around the card.  My BFF doesn't like glitter AT ALL, so I only used a teeny tiny bit of Wink of Stella pen on the ruffle as that won't come off on her fingers :)  

She does like some bling though so I added a trio of rhinestones to the sentiment.  I love my BFF and I loved making this card for her!

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: