Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Valerie and her Snowman are back

I am a huge fan of Jennifer McGuire's work and after seeing this video she posted about "Stamping with water" I had to give it a try.  I still had the image of Valerie out and thought a snowy sky would be perfect behind her.  


First I made the background using a few different distress inks and then the Snowfall BG spritzed with water to "stamp" the snowfall background.  I love how it turned out - it looks like big fluffy snowflakes falling.  I encourage you to check out the link to her video above and give it a try.

I stamped Valerie with Snowman with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  I then fussy cut around it and added some snow banks made with Snow Drifts die-namics on top with the mandatory :) glitter on them.  
The cardbase is Real Red and I didn't even have to use water colour paper - I just used Bella's Bestest paper - and it worked fine.

Don't forget Valerie is on sale at 20% off all month!

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: