Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Petunia pig

I am continuing to participate in Jennifer McGuire's November challenge of "Share Handmade Kindness".  Click on that link if you'd like to know more.  This sweet image called Especially for you, Petunia has the most  perfect sentiment that comes with it.  


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  I used a regular circler nestie and then a Pierced circle STAX die to cut it out.  The clouds were made with a stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink sponged on.  The paper was too perfect - barn board!  It's from MME Miss Caroline Howdy Doody.  I put part of the sentiment on the front on a Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX die and the rest on the inside.  I added a button tied with some Bakers twine to finish off the Fishtail Flag.


I hope you're playing along with the November Share Handmade Kindness challenge.  It feels so good to thank those that help us in life and what better way than with a handmade card!

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: