Monday, November 16, 2015

Sweet thank you

I needed some thank you cards and chose the sweet PI Heart Stripes.  I made 4 of these really quickly once I had the layout.  On the "hand-delivered ones", I added rhinestones that I coloured to match with a copic marker in each of the scallops.



I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  The patterned paper is from my scrap pile and I paired it with Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip.  I added some matching ribbon and a scallop border.

Jennifer McGuire is doing a wonderful thing on her blog - a  November challenge called "Share Handmade Kindness".  So, this is a start for me to thank the people around me - friends, family, co-workers.  I encourage you to check out Jennifer's blog - she is one amazing woman!

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: