Friday, April 22, 2011

Bellariffic Friday - Free Theme

Remember this post?  The white card that I really wanted to make?  Well, here's the finished card.  I just HAD to add some colour!  I used Snowbunnybella from Stamping Bella and because it was really just one colour it was super fast to put together...just white on white on white on white :) and a bit of SU Baja Breeze ribbon.

I used swiss dots and a snowflake embossing folder because I wasn't using any pattern paper and I really like this look.  I sponged lightly around the edges and popped the layers for some dimension.  I used one of my treasured ghost snowflakes and attached a smaller sparkly chipboard snowflake on top and then topped that off with  with a Stamping Bella clear bonbon in the middle.  Liquid applique is a must on Snowbunnybella and I covered it with glitter before heating.

I'm really pleased with this and can add it to my growing Christmas card total!

Cheerio.....Leslie

5 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is so fabulous and wintery!!! I do LOVE the bit of blue you added...gorgeous!!!!

Dana White said...

This is so BEAUTIFUL I love the little touch of blue and the embossed background

Karen Minacs said...

You did a fantastic job on this one! It is so pretty!

Pauline said...

Not that I want to think about winter - but this card is beautiful! I love all the whiteness and just a bit of blue! Fantastic job Leslie!

Ebru Vatansever said...

This is such a fantastic card Leslie. I really love the white with a tint of blue freshness !!! Super!!