Friday, October 12, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Halloween

Boo!  This week's Bellariffic Friday theme was Halloween - in your image, your colours or your papers.  I love Halloween so decided to use all three!

I stamped Little Witchy in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics, adding extra sparkle with some Atyou Spica pens.

The pattern paper is retired SU Halloween DSP and some Old Olive.  I used the Spiderweb embossing folder and the DSP was so thin it cracked the paper a bit but I like the bits of white showing through!  I used oval nesties to cut her out and mounted her on some black cardstock to make her pop a bit.  I thought the sentiment was perfect and I added a black button tied with some bakers twine.

She's a good witch which :) means there's lots of magic glitter around her! 

Cheerio.....Leslie 

2 comments:

Dana White said...

Leslie this is perfect. The spider we'd embossed paper is very spooky!!

Pauline said...

Hey Leslie, this is so cute! Love this little Witchy! Your colouring is fabulous, love all your details on this.