Monday, October 8, 2012

Rain or Shine - MFTWSC92

Wow, TWO posts in one day!  I'm just managing to squeeze this in before the deadline tomorrow - the long weekend threw me off.  This is my card for this week's MFTWSC92.

I stamped WTG Puddle Jumper in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.

The pattern paper is from Lilybeedesign Handmade and I also used some Real Red and Baja Breeze.  Her raincoat is paper pieced and I added two rhinestones that I coloured red with my copic.  I used Seeing Spots embossing folder on the red cardstock.  The dies are Fishtail Flags Stax and Lacey Circles.  I added some yellow stitched ribbon to brighten it up.  My biggest decision was whether to use crystal effects on her boots or the puddle - I went with the puddle because I still like to splash in one with my wellies on!  I did the inside too adding a Simply Scallop border.


Well, I'm off to have the last of the Thanksgiving leftovers.....mmm!

Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is delightfully cheery with her fun patterned coat and the yellow ribbon!

Dana White said...

Crazy girl with 2 posts in 1 day! This is perfect. Love all the paper piecing

Pauline said...

Leslie, another fabulous card- love everything about this, the paper piecing, the dot embossing folder - just an overall awesome card!