Friday, October 19, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Sketch 21 - Polar Bear

This week's Bellariffic Friday is Sketch #21.  I've been itching to use my rhinestone circles and this was the perfect sketch for them!

I stamped Polar Bear Circle in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured him with copics (oops, C3 is upside down!).

The pattern paper is Lilybeedesign Christmas Cheer paired with SU Bashful Blue and Real Red.  I embossed the pattern red paper with Perfect Polka dots embossing folder but it might be hard to see.  The circle rhinestones fit perfectly over the polar bear image which I then layered on a scallop circle with a red solid circle behind.

Instead of the bow from the sketch, I added a banner made with the First Place Award Ribbon die-namic and wrapped the end with Bakers twine.  I added a red dot in each corner and some glitter on the image finished it off. 

Cheerio.....Leslie 

4 comments:

Karen Motz said...

He's adorable and I love the rhinestone circle!!

Margo said...

Wonderful card - and great minds think alike - our cards were so... Similar!! Love the bling circle - off to dig mine out!!

Margo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana White said...

Leslie he is so sweet & perfect for the sketch