Friday, October 5, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Sketch 20

Happy Thanksgiving weekend!  This week's Bellariffic Friday theme was a sketch and I will admit, I took a bit of liberty with it....it's just that those Uptown Girls are SO leggy!!!

I stamped Uptown Girl Quinn in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.

Quinn is so tall that I had to flip the sketch and "extend" the middle panel - I just couldn't bear to cut off her legs - those Uggs are too cute!  The paper is SU Cherry Cobbler, my favourite Christmas red and the pattern paper is Three Bugs in a Rug Let it Snow Candy Stripe.  I added a bit of red stripe bakers twine over the ribbon.  Her buttons have a layer of clear glaze pen to make them shine and I added a bit of glitter around her with some chunky glitter for the snow.  I love chunky glitter for snow!

I did the inside too but didn't add a sentiment yet.


It's a pretty simple card but Quinn doesn't like to be upstaged by a lot of embellishments! :)

Cheerio.....Leslie

5 comments:

Shannon White said...

Aww, How Sweet And Festive is this!! Love your Wonderful coloring on that Sweet image Leslie! And the papers are so Cheery too! Love this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Vicki G said...

I absolutely ADORE your sweet sweet card! Gorgeous!!!

Carla Murphy said...

Love this Leslie! What a beautiful job you did at colouring her - wow. I love how you added the bow/button off to the side - it perfect. And I love the chunky glitter too!!

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Your colouring is spectacular, especially how you've added the folds to her coat!! This is stunning!!!

Dana White said...

Wow this sketch inspired lots of holiday cards. This is fabulous. The shading on her is perfect