Friday, November 22, 2013

Bellariffic Friday - Inspiration challenge

It's finally Friday and I had some time to play along with this week's Bellariffic Friday challenge - it was this inspiration photo.

I took the "wreath" image from the photo and made my card to look like a wreath.
 

I had fun making this card but will admit it was a bit fiddly to get the circle perfectly cut and Eve Under the Mistletoe perfectly aligned on the inside. Once the circle was cut it was pretty fast to finish off the card.  I like that Eve is on the inside and I like that I have another Christmas card done :)

Here are the copics I used.


Have a good weekend.

Cheerio…..Leslie

Stamps:  Eve Under The Mistletoe
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  Echo Park Wintertime, SU Chocolate Chip
Other:  MFT Circle 1 Stax, ribbon, glitter


1 comment:

Dana White said...

Shut the front door my friend - this is FREAKING BRILLIANT!! Gorgeous card and a fabulous take on the inspiration challenge!!