Friday, November 1, 2013

Bellariffic Friday – Sketch 22


There’s nothing better to get my stamping mojo back than a sketch!  I made this birthday card for my BFF…..and yes we really do look like that in person – LOL!



I used Uptown Girls Pattie and Dottie Friends Forever and fancied them all up with glittery boas.  We will be going out to celebrate her birthday but I’m pretty sure we won’t be wearing boas.  On the inside I mimicked the sketch but left the oval without the usual Happy Birthday sentiment so I’d have more room to write.


Here are the copics I used.



Have a good weekend!

Cheerio…..Leslie

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  MME Lime Twist, Happy Go Lucky, SU Rich Razzleberry
Other:  MFT Oval Stax 1 & 2 die-namics, Mulberry paper mini roses, glitter, pencil crayons, OMS

No comments: