Friday, November 15, 2013

Bellariffic Friday - Sketch 23

Today's Bellariffic Friday is another sketch and I'm adding another card to my Christmas card box for 2013!


I was a little stumped by the small square in the bottom right corner but I'm happy with my little snowflake which I covered with Glitter Glaze - it's so sparkly in real life.  I used my favourite fishtail flags on the inside.


Here are the copics I used.



Have a great weekend.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Polar Bear Circle
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  BoBunny Snowfall Collection
Other:  Circle nesties, Scallop circle nesties, Fishtail Flags Layers STAX die-namics, Polka Dots embossing folder, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, donut, dots, Glitter Glaze

2 comments:

Helen said...

Very cute card and your colouring, as always, is exemplary

Dana White said...

I agree with Helen your colouring ins exemplary!! Super sweet card