Friday, November 8, 2013

Bellariffic Fridays - Mix & Match

For today's Bellariffic Friday the challenge was "Mix and Match" - use more than one stamp on your card.  I inked up Life is Good, one of the new images from Diane Duda but I masked off the sentiment and used a different one (Celebrate) on the fishtail tag. 




The layout is the MFTWSC147 from a few weeks ago.  I paper pieced her dress pockets and added some tiny twinkles as her buttons.  I love her little face - she's so happy, she makes me smile!

Here are the copics I used.



Have a great weekend.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Life is Good, Celebrate (sentiment)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  MME Indie Chic "Citron", SU So Saffron
Other:  Circle nestie, Lacey Scallop circle nestie, Fishtail Flags Layers STAX die-namics, Fishtail Flags STAX die-namics, Perfect PolkaDots embossing folder, TIny Twinkles

2 comments:

Dana White said...

This is even more stunning in person my friend. Thank you!! Are you celebrating your new purse?!

Crafty Cath said...

Leslie this card just makes me smile! I love the idea of masking out the sentiment and adding a different one and really...you paper pieced her pockets! So love how it draws your eye in from the background! And I love this color combo...yup, I don't know when but I might have to case this!