Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Christmas -SSSC197

It's been ages since I played along with yesterday's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge SSSC197 and since I'm a little behind on my Christmas cards for this year I decided to make it a Christmas card.

I just love coloring these sweet little PI girls and my friend Karen gave me some great tips for shading.

I fussy cut her out (the image, not Karen!) and placed her on top of the embossed circle.  I stamped a few snowflakes on the inside and kept it sentiment free, although Karen has already hinted that this should be her Christmas card :)

Here are the copics I used.


Cheerio…..Leslie

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, MFT Razzelberry, Berrylicious, copics
Paper:  Doodlebug Winter Wonderland, MFT Gumdrop Green, Berrylicious, Razzelberry
Other:  Circle 1 & 2 STAX die-namics, Fishtail Flags STAX, glitter, swiss dots embossing folder

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SOOOOOOO pretty! I love that hot pink! Gorgeous card.

Karen Motz said...

Sigh...I LOVE my Christmas card! It's absolutely perfect! Can't wait to receive it in the mail! :-)

Kerin said...

Oh my gosh this little cutie is awesome! I love the sparkly hat fur and bright colors!

Dana White said...

Oh the bright colours are STUNNING -and just the right amount of glitter on her toque!!