Friday, February 8, 2013

Bellariffic Friday - Sketch 3 - Pretty Payton

This week's Bellariffic Friday is Sketch #3.  I had a totally different image in mind but recently came across a fantastic blog "Kit and Clowder" and everything changed!  Alyce has made some excellent videos on colouring with copics and I was itching to have a go at "hair and skin" after watching her videos. 

Payton has the most perfect hair to practice on and I have to say, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.  If only I could pull off highlights like that! :)

I used just a simple strip of paper and a chevron on the inside....gasp....I know, no Fishtail Flags :)

I'm amazed I used only four copics on her hair - I just love all the highlights.

I highly recommend checking out Alyce's blog and her videos!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Payton
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  SU Crumb Cake, retired TE KI kit
Other:  MFT Chevron Stripes die-namic, ribbon, Bow Easy

4 comments:

Dana White said...

Leslie she is gorgeous. I absolutely LOVE her hair!

Karen Motz said...

Pretty Payton is right! Look at that hair!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable GF! I love how you coloured her hair!

Helen said...

Fantastic colouring!