Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thanks Kunaal - MFTWSC112

Well, another rotation at work is finished and another resident is on his way.  This cute PI Doctor has to be my most used stamp and I really like making a personalized card for each doctor that works with us.  The sketch is today's MFTWSC112 and I rotated it once.

Kunaal has been fascinated by the cards I make.  In fact, when he first started with us, he asked how I made them.  When I said "with rubber stamps", he replied "like Stampin' Up?" and he instantly earned brownie points from me!  Hopefully he likes his card and my "suturing" on it, although it's a bit wonky on one side.

I personalized his clipboard - I think he'll get a chuckle of out that.  Best of luck Kunaal - you've been a delight to work with.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  PI Worlds Best Doctor
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  SU Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, MME Lime Twist Fly A Kite
Other:  Stacking Stars die-namic, SU Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, star button, cotton thread, black rhinestone

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Just fabulous! I love the "suturing" and the personalized clip board!

Anonymous said...

Very cute GF!

Dana White said...

Oh he must have loved this personalized card! The wonky sutures are perfect ;)