Friday, February 22, 2013

Bellariffic Friday - Sketch 4 - Thanks Christal


After missing last week’s Bellariffic Friday, I was happy to be able to play along this week.  It’s another sketch (which I love) and I made this for my co-worker Christal.

This past week we celebrated Christal’s 5th “work anniversary”.  Christal loves purple, loves the Uptown Girls, loves sparkle and the sketch this week made it pretty easy to pull this card together for her.  I added some crystal (not Christal - LOL) effects on her drink and a bit of glitter for her sparkling personality and used lots of bright fun colours. 

I kept the inside pretty basic with lots of room to write how much we appreciate her!

Happy 5th Anniversary Christal – here’s to 5 more!

Cheerio…..Leslie

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black ink, copics
Paper:  Grape Jelly, Daffodil Delight, BoBunny Ambrosia Collection
Other:  Circle nesties, Grape Jelly ribbon, crystal effects, glitter, rhinestone, Fishtail Flags Layers Stax die-namic, PerfectPolka dots embossing folder

6 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is super fun and festive! Love the sparkle and shine!

Mary J said...

she's gorgeous, Leslie! I love the vibrancy and the embossing makes it pop! Lovely!

Pauline said...

Wow Leslie, this is gorgeous! Love the bright purple, just makes this card pop! Your colouring is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

GF!!! This is da bomb!! I love what you did with the sketch and the colouring of Bella!!!!!

Dana White said...

Christal must have LOVED this card - you did an amazing job colouring her up and look at those long legs ;)

Crafty Cath said...

I LOVED this sketch too! And I love how you've cut Madison out to pop from the image panel! She looks fantastic. And can you ever go wrong with an Uptown Girl with a drink?