Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Karen's CAS

My friend Karen made a beautiful CAS card recently.  Click here to see her card in all it's glory.  I loved it so much I decided to make one myself, changing up the colours, papers and die-namic.

I love the simplicity of this card and that it could be for sympathy, just because, birthday, thinking of you...anything really.

Thanks Karen!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Because You're Special (sentiment)
Ink:  SU Early Espresso
Paper:  SU Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, MME Lost & Found Madison Avenue
Other:  Layered Rose die-namic, Retro Squares die-namic, Modern Wallpaper embossing folder, button, cotton thread

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

I'm so flattered! Your version is beautiful! Love all the layers in the flower!

Dana White said...

This is beautiful - the flower is stunning

Anonymous said...

Don't tell Karen, but I love yours more!!! ;) Gorgeous!