Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sweet Sunday Splash - SSSC178

I've been MIA but I have a good excuse - I've been here with my BFF!


Yes, away for a much needed holiday.  I had the best time and we even got stuck in Jamaica for an extra day and half because of the massive snowstorm that blew through last week!  I would have preferred to be stuck at our resort, and not the airport, but there are worse places to be stuck than Jamaica.

I liked the sketch for this week's SSSC178  - it was simple and I knew exactly the image I wanted to use.  One to remind me of where I was two Sundays ago...splashing in the sea with just the slightest hint of a tan.  I was a bit scared of that hot Jamaican sun!

Oh the laughs we had, the food we ate, the memories we made!  If I close my eyes I can still see and hear the waves washing in...doesn't get any better than that!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  MFT Sprinkler Girl, MFT VIP Fun in the Sun
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  SU Crumb Cake, retired TE KI kit
Other:  MFT Catch a Wave die-namic, circle nesties, tiny twinkle

5 comments:

KimCreate said...

What a great way to remember your vacation! Love your PI girls playing in the waves!

Dana White said...

Where's the "leslie's not happy" picture from when you were stuck in the airport?! Oh this little PI girl is too cute and her paper pieced bathing suit is perfect

Anonymous said...

Jamaica, really?!?!? Getting stuck in Winnipeg would of been worse...hope the trip was awesome! Adorable card GF!

Karen Motz said...

She's fabulous jumping in those waves!!! So glad you had a great time...up until the stuck in the airport part.

Mary J said...

That is such a fun card, Leslie! Love the papers and how you used the wave border punch!

I'd love to visit Jamaica - sounds like heaven!