Friday, January 20, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Uptown girls

This week's theme for Bellariffic Friday was "Ink up your favourite image".  Now I don't know about you but I cannot pick a favourite image - there are too many!  So, I picked a couple of my favourite girls...the uptown girls Victoria and Juliette's Night Out.

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it with copics.

The paper is SU Cherry Cobbler and Baja Breeze - one of my most fav colour combos.  I paper pieced the dresses and added some fine black glitter to the trim of one.  The embossing folder is a new one called Tied Together by Couture Creations.  I used the Crown Border die and added some rhinestones to each scallop.  Their shoes have a coat of black glaze pen - oh how I wish I had a pair of shoes like that!  I gave their drinks several coats of clear glaze pen - I'm thinking one is a lovely Merlot and the other a cosmopolitan!  Enjoy girls!

Cheerio.....Leslie

5 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

These are some very classy looking chicks! Fun, fun, card. And the crown border die is now on my wish list along with the embossing folder if I could even find it. Sistah, I know the challenge you had with picking a favorite image and the Uptown Girls are definately my favorite line too!

Dana White said...

Oh this is even more beautiful in person!! I love this card you sent me & how brilliant are you paper piecing the silver dress

Jodi Collins said...

They Are so sassy!!! Love the layout, the border die you used, nd her paper pieced dress!

Karen Motz said...

Love those dresses! These two look like they're ready for a fun night out!

The Only Girl said...

Those girls are super cute! I like to imagine they're us.