Sunday, January 8, 2012

Snow Buddies - MFTWSC53

It's time to get sketchy with MFT Wednesday Stamp Club and sketch 53.  It's my first MFTWSC for 2012 and I love my card - I know, I know, I probably shouldn't say that but I can't help it - bears and snowmen make me happy!

I stamped Fred Bear - Snow Bear in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured him with copics.

The pattern paper is Echo Park Winter Park and I love this paper - wish I'd ordered 2 pads now!  The cardstock is SU Not Quite Navy.  I used SU Snow Burst embossing folder on the 2nd circle and First Place Award Ribbon die for the sentiment with a bonbon at the edge.  The snowflakes have a tiny bit of white liquid applique which I covered with some glitter and let sit for a while before heat setting it.  A bit of sewing just around the edge of the card finished it off.

Hey, just realized this could be Christmas Card #1 for 2012....but it also could be my last one for 2011!  I'll never tell :)

Cheerio.....Leslie

2 comments:

Dana White said...

Oh my friend Fred the bear is cute, cute, cute

Karen Motz said...

It is definitely not #1 for 2012...it IS in fact your last one for 2011...speaking from the point of the recipient. I love it, my friend, it was very worth waiting for!!!!!!