Friday, January 13, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Sketch 1 - Jasmine

It's a brand new year of Stamping Bella Bellariffic Fridays!  I'm so happy to hear that half the year will be sketches - I love sketches.  Here's today's sketch.
 
When I was flipping through my SB images, I can't believe I hadn't inked up Jasmine so in keeping with my new year's resolution...here we go!

The image is stamped in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics.

The pattern paper is Cosmo Cricket Material Girl and it was perfect to paper piece her little sundress.  I used a red Atyou Spica pen to add a little sparkle and several coats of clear glaze pen on the flower.  I ran out of room for the sentiment but that's the beauty of a sketch - it's open to interpretation and space :)  I hope my "anonymous sister" is impressed with the sewing on this card...not just one layer but three layers of sewing!

I had so much fun making this card, I made two more which I'll show you tomorrow!

Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Jasmine is perfectly paper pieced!

Crafty Cath said...

Don't know how you missed inking this cutie up. She's so springy with her awesome dress and bright paper backdrop. Your soft surround shading is perfect!

Ebru Vatansever said...

OMG Leslie, I can't believe I missed commenting on this card. I am loving everything about it, from your colouring, to the designer paper !! You rocked this Sketch !!