Monday, January 30, 2012

Sweet Sunday Frosty - SSSC151

In keeping with my last Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge card, I'm continuing the snowman theme and another Christmas card for 2012!  This time I used Frosty from Stamping Bella for my SSSC151.

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured it with copics.

The paper is SU Ballet Blue and the pattern paper is Bo Bunny Snowfall Collection and I love this package - lots of lovely snowflake designs!  I used three black tiny twinkles for his buttons and the red Atyou Spica pen on the ornaments.  The sentiment was stamped on the smaller banner from the First Place Award Ribbon die.  The trio of snowflakes was done using the Let It Snowflake die and I added a donut with a dot in the middle.  I added a bit of liquid applique on his hat trim and of course, some glitter!

I was so pleased with my card, I made another one exactly the same!

Cheerio.....Leslie

4 comments:

Anna said...

You are amazing....already on Christmas cards for 2012! My favorite part is the glittery hat !!
Go Leslie Go!! You are so organized and that's why we love you!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very sweet winter card!

Karen Giron said...

Love the glitter on his hat and the fabulous snowflake. So cute!!

Ebru Vatansever said...

I see you have started getting ready for next years Christmas cards :o) I love this image and the blue and brown tones !! Simply Perfect